Friday 1 June 2018

S1806 A Bushel & a Peck CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.
This is a circular hop. If you arrived here from
you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link at the end to take you to the next Consultant's great idea.
Don't forget to Pin any of your favourite ideas to Pinterest to save for later!
Each blog will showcase projects using the stamp set 
This stamp set is available this month only for $27, or buy it for $7.50 when you purchase $75 or more from your Consultant.
I wanted to make my niece's 16th Birthday card with this stamp set and tell her that she's "awesome to the core"! I've been scrapbooking with the new Fresh Air paper pack and decided to use the same earthy papers for my card as it really suits my niece. I made the card base 4"x7" out of White Daisy Cardstock. I posted it in a standard business size envelope and I stamped apples and leaves in the corner.


I stamped the three images and the sentiment in Memento Ink and coloured-in with my watercolour pencils. I used Thin 3D foam tape to adhere the gorgeous girl to a piece of retired Espresso cardstock. This mat only slightly overlaps the gold Shimmer Trim. I adhered a piece of green Zip Strip and then the sentiment with foam tape.


Next I adhered the basket of apples with Thin foam tape and then I adhered the apple pie with a double layer of Thin foam tape so it really added extra depth.
I added some glitter gems from my stash and stamped the inside and it was in the post. I know my niece will love it!
This is the Fresh Air paper pack that I used.

Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment