Sunday 1 April 2018

S1804 Colour Your Life Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to our April 2018 
Stamp of the Month blog hop.

This is a circular hop. If you arrived here from
you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link at the end to take you to the next Consultant's great idea.
Don't forget to Pin any of your favourite ideas to Pinterest to save for later!
Each blog will showcase projects using the stamp set S1804 Colour Your Life.
This stamp set is available this month only for $27, or buy it for $7.50 when you purchase $75 or more from your Consultant.
S1804 Colour Your Life
I have created a couple of very different cards from this stamp set to show you. 
This first card is to send to someone who I think is brave.  Someone who has overcome obstacles, had a rough trot, been through some hard times. Wouldn't it be nice to show someone that they should celebrate their own courage and that you think they are amazing!


I used Blossom cardstock to make a 4"x7" card base and used the Scallop border punch on one of the 7" sides to make the card front. This punch is now retired but you could use the Scallop border thin cuts instead. I used the pink gingham zip strip and floral paper from our Gimme Some Sugar paper pack. Gold shimmer trim and Bashful Pearls add some bling. Celebrate is stamped in Juniper ink and Courage is stamped in Memento ink and coloured with ShinHan markers.

On the inside I added a 0.5" strip of the Juniper spot paper. I then added a white mat 3.25x6.75" that I had stamped with the arrow, leaves and hand drawn the border. The orange flower was fussy cut from the floral paper. When the card is closed you can see the green spot paper under the pink scallop edge.



The next card I have to show was made for a friend's husband who did me a big favour and I wanted to show my appreciation. On the inside I stamped "Thank You".  This card was made using papers from the Basic Fundamentals pack and a bit of Juniper. I am told he loved his card!



Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea


No comments:

Post a Comment