Tuesday 6 March 2018

Explosion Box Card - Baby Boy - Chelsea Gardens


It's March. Our Seasonal Expressions catalogue came out January 1st and I'm still creating with the Chelsea Gardens collection
But this time it's different. This time it's a baby BOY card. 

 This pack is so obviously pretty with all the flowers and butterflies BUT I want to show you how the other papers in the pack can be non-girly.
I searched Pinterest for instructions for an exploding box card and found one from Lori Williams that was easy to follow. I'll pop the link at the bottom of this post to her blog as it has all the measurements. Here is my baby boy card box.

I used Glacier and Cashmere cardstock with Glacier, Heather and Charcoal Inks.


I also used Watercolour pencil to colour in my koala.


I used four stamp sets from my stash to decorate the card.
D1675 Georgie Scrapbooking Workshop
C1614 Tagged With Love
CC1025 You Are My Happy Alphabet
D1642 Cute Koalas
Thanks for looking!
If you would like to shop the Chelsea Gardens range click HERE.

You can find the tutorial I used here:
http://scor-pal.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/may-arts-and-scor-pal-with-lori-williams.html

No comments:

Post a Comment