Monday 1 January 2018

S1801 Bloom & Grow Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to our S1801 Bloom & Grow
 Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop
This is a circular hop.  If you arrived here from 
you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link to the next blog at the end. Don't forget to Pin any ideas to Pinterest to save for later!  Keep reading and ‘hopping’ until you find yourself back where you started from.  Each blog will showcase a project featuring the January SOTM Bloom and GrowThis stamp set is available during this month only, for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75 or more.
S1701 Bloom and Grow

I have created this layout using the new Chelsea Gardens paper pack (X7230B), Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking stamp set (D1760) and Bloom and Grow stamp set. I also used a retired Alphabet stamp set for "Nana's 70th".



The layout pattern is from Make It From Your Heart Vol 1 - page 20.
I made a couple of adjustments to allow extra width for my landscape photo instead of the portrait photo in the book.
I stamped the two card embellishments using pear ink and then used my waterbrush to add colour to the tiny leaves. I stamped the sentiments in Heather ink and then matted them on Heather cardstock.
The "Wonderful" title, flower and leaves are all stamped from the Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking stamp set.



Chelsea Gardens paper pack X7230B

Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Stamp set D1760
Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:

Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment