Friday 1 July 2016

From The Notebook - July 2016 CTMH SOTM Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard the Close To My Heart
 Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
From The Notebook S1607 July 2016


If you have arrived here from
you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link to the next blog at the end of this post.

This stamp set is available only during this month for $27, or for just $7.50 when you place an order of $75 or more.

Don't forget to Pin this photo to Pinterest


Today I am showing you two layouts of the same event. One is for my daughter's album and the other is for my son's album. This is how I scrapbook. I work on both albums at the same time so I know where I'm at.
I only used one sheet of this double-sided B&T (background & texture) paper from the Calypso Paper Pack and cut it into 3x3" squares. I then stamped the designs I would be using from the featured stamp set in Cotton Candy, Lagoon and Black Exclusive Inks. 
I chose Cotton Candy and Black Cardstock as the base pages and cut down my photos to 3x3" and 3x6". Then I just re-arranged the photos and mats until I was happy with the layouts. If you wanted bigger photos and less border around the edges, this layout would also work with 3.5" squares.

 
Then it was time to cut out my stamped images using my favourite Micro-tip scissors. Once again I just played around with the placement of all the pieces until I was happy with how it looked. CTMH really makes it so easy with matching Cardstock and Inks! I also used some of the Calypso Complements and Sequins to embellish. 
You can also get all these in the Calypso Workshop Kit.




Here are some more beautiful projects using From The Notebook Stamp of the Month


I would love you to leave a comment before heading off to see the next great idea:

Thanks for looking!

Georgia O'Shea
Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today:

No comments:

Post a Comment