Wednesday 1 June 2016

June SOTM The Long Way Home S1606 - CTMH Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart
Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
The Long Way Home - S1606 June 2016

If you have arrived here from
you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link to the next blog at the end of this post.
The Long Way Home S1606

Today I would like to share with you a layout I have made for my son's album featuring the June Stamp of the Month, The Long Way Home S1606. This stamp set is available only during this month for $27, or for just $7.50 when you place an order of $75 or more. 

Don't forget to Pin this photo to Pinterest!

This page is all about finding the best route to take when riding to school so the Stamp of the Month was perfect! I used papers from my Urban WOTG Kit and most of them were leftover scraps! The Stoked stamp is from the set that comes with the kit. I didn't use a sketch for this one sorry, I just made it up as I went. Once it was all stuck down I started stamping.


First I stamped the Sun in Saffron Ink under the corner of the word Stoked. Then I stamped the winding arrow in Saffron Ink using second generation stamping straight on the page under the journal box. I stamped it again using Sapphire Ink on a scrap of Whisper cardstock, fussy cut it out and adhered it just above the other one.  Then I stamped the bike in Sapphire. 


I then stamped the scenic route image straight on the background page in Sapphire Ink and it was all finished! 

I would love you to leave a comment before heading off to see the next great idea:


Thanks for looking!

Georgia O'Shea
Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today:

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous- I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. This stamp set really suits your layout perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout & the use of this set with your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need a sketch - this layout is fab. I love that you are recording everyday life in your son's album

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual look of this layout, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paper tearing and edge distressing looks fantastic with this paper pack. Such a fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete