Monday 19 January 2015

How To Stamp Titles with Alphabet Stamps


Today I will show you step-by-step how to stamp a title with CTMH Alphabet Stamps. I have used Circus Alphabet Stamp Set which is NLA but just choose any set you have. If you need to purchase some they are available here for delivery Australia-wide.
I have also used papers and stamps from the Year>>>Noted Kit. This kit is only available during January for National Papercrafting Month and it's only $10!
Take a look at the offer here.

If you are not too confident with stamping titles, I would stamp onto separate cardstock and then attach it to your page. I used foam tape to give it a 3D look.


Start with your Versamat grid side up to help you line up your letters. Peel your first letter off the stamp set, turn it over and place it on your mat like this...

Use your Microtip Scissors to manoeuvre each stamp as they won't stick to them. They WILL stick to your fingers and drive you crazy trying to get them straight otherwise. 
Place your My Acrylix Block on top of your finished word and push down a little to make sure it's stuck. Now you are ready to ink it up on our Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad!

Flip your Versamat over to the foam side before you stamp onto your cardstock.


Now my second word is quite long and has repeating letters. This can be tricky if you haven't done it before so let me show you how to do it!

I lined up the C, O, N, V, E and then I took off the first N and put it back down after the E to get the right spacing.
 Then I put on the T, I, and put the N back. Next I stamped this onto the cardstock and the other Ns and O will come later.
Next I took the N off the block and moved it after the E and put the O after the I. The other letters could now be removed with just the n and O left on. They will have the right spaces and will fit perfectly.

The O was taken off and the last N was stamped at the end. 
I coloured this Alphabet in with our ShinHan Markers, cut the cardstock to fit the page and cut flags in the ends. I added 3D Foam Tape to the back and adhered it to my page. Finished!

 The cutting instructions for this layout can be found in our How To Book "Make It From Your Heart Vol 1"



Thanks for looking!



3 comments: