Wednesday 23 April 2014

Pop-up box cards

Look what I made with papers and embellishments that I STILL have left from my WOTG kit. I swear these kits are SUCH good value!
This is my first attempt at the pop-up card design. Perfect for Mother's Day! The instructions were found on www.splitcoaststampers.com
The floral paper has the green pattern on the back so I only used one sheet of B&T Duos and one sheet of Crystal Blue Cardstock. The "Thanks(big time)" and "LOVE" stamps are from April's SOM "Balloon Talk".
The strip along the top edge is a section of the zip strip cut off the B&T Duos. I love how everything coordinates!
Even the clear plastic strips holding up the embellishments are from the backing sheet in the Assortments in the WOTG kit. Too clever!

You can shop online from anywhere in Australia at
 www.georgiaoshea.ctmh.com
and like my facebook page

or come to one of my classes at Manly West, Brisbane and
Let Me Show You How!


No comments:

Post a Comment