Wednesday 10 May 2017

Live Beautifully NSM Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to the CTMH Live Beautifully Blog Hop. 
 
This is a circular hop.  If you arrived here from  Chris Woodward- Woodies-Creations you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link to the next blog at the end. Don't forget to Pin any ideas to Pinterest to save for later!  Keep reading and ‘hopping’ until you find yourself back where you started from.  Each blog will showcase a project featuring the Live Beautifully, National Scrapbooking Month collection.


This stunning Paper Pack, Cut Above Kit and Stamp Set are only available this month and then they are gone for good!
 The Live Beautifully Paper Pack is $23

The Live Beautifully Stamp Set is $27

The Cut Above Kit and Album Bundle are also available and you can check them out on your CTMH Consultant's website or use my link at the end of this post.

This month I would like to showcase these cards I have made. The floral paper is stunning and the gorgeous flowers on this stamp can be coloured in so many ways for a totally different look each time!


For this card I stamped a piece of black cardstock with White Daisy pigment ink. Once it was dry I use a pink Watercolour Pencil to colour each petal. I shaded from the bottom areas of each petal gradually, leaving the tops white. I love how this one turned out.


The next card was really quick and easy to do, showcasing this beautiful paper. I added the green ribbon from the Enchantment Ribbon Pack, a little dovetailed sentiment adhered with foam tape and some Gold Glitter Gems.

Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea



No comments:

Post a Comment