Thursday 15 December 2016

Oh Deer CTMH Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our CTMH Australasian Blog Hop featuring the Oh Deer Paper Collection. If you have arrived here from Maz Wood: aMAZing Close To My Heart Creations you are in the right place. If you have just joined in  click on the link when you get to the bottom of this post to continue on this circular hop to the next Consultant's great ideas.
 The Oh Deer collection is only available while stocks last until December 31st, 2016 from the retiring Holiday Expressions Idea Book.
I have created anything and everything out of these papers in the last couple of months! Page layouts for the beach, Christmas and Birthday Cards, gift boxes and decorations... They're all so beautiful.


This is the Christmas layout I created for my workshop ladies to do and they all loved making their own.
It's perfect for your Christmas photos as they can be any size and shape. I started with Colonial White Cardstock for the base pages.
For the title I used the Christmas Thin Cuts and Sea Glass Glitter Paper in my Cuttlebug. I adhered it to Desert Sand cardstock with Bonding Memories Glue Pen and daubed the edges with Cocoa Ink. I used half inch strips of Sea Glass Glitter Paper, zip strips and Desert Sand with two different B&T papers, all cut at 11" long. These pages will suit my Summer beachy Christmas photos perfectly!


The cute little woodgrain trees and stars are from the Oh Deer Assortment and the gold glitter stars are from last year's Fundamentals kit. You could cut your own from Gold Glitter Paper too.
The three journal strips are White Daisy scraps 3" × 0.75" and I drew a border using my Clay ShinHan Marker.



Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with your Close To My Heart Consultant BEFORE DEC 31ST or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea



No comments:

Post a Comment