Thursday 15 September 2016

Jeepers Creepers - Australasian CTMH Blog Hop


Jeepers Creepers

Hello and welcome aboard our Jeepers Creepers Papers Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from
then you are in the right place. If you arrived here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post to the next Consultant's blog. Don't forget to Pin the ideas to Pinterest for later.
Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet

I just love the colour combinations in this pack! The new Tangerine shades matched my storm cloud photos and the lightening bolts were perfect! 
I like to challenge myself with using up all of the paper packet and thinking outside the box. Not a Halloween photo in sight on this layout.

 I purchased the WYW Scrapbook Kit which includes the Complements, Assortment and Washi Tapes. Did you notice there's no stamping here (and that I made a spelling mistake in the journaling that I'll now have to change)?

I've also made these Monster Birthday cards using the Monstrous Halloween Stamp Set and matching Thin Cuts.


Here are two of the Halloween WYW Kit layouts that I have done. Just download the instructions from your Consultant's website.



These products are only available until December 31st, 2016 from our seasonal Holiday Expressions Idea Book.




Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today for delivery Australia-wide:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Shaunna Richards Passionate About Pages

Thanks for looking!

Georgia O'Shea


















No comments:

Post a Comment