Sunday 10 July 2016

CTMH Magical Paper Pack



Today I am showing you how you can make amazing cards from your "leftovers" using the Magical Paper Pack, available until the end of August from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book (while stocks last)!


 This is what you get for $15! The top sheet is a group of double-sided Picture My Life (PML) cards and since you get two sheets in every pack, I had some leftover. These are what I used to make my cards.

Don't forget to Pin this photo to Pinterest!

The top left card has a mat cut from Canary Cardstock but all the rest of the paper is from the PML sheet. I cut some up, covered some words, sliced and diced and layered to make these fun cards. The two M-size birthday stamps I used are only $5 each and so useful!  Then I just embellished using whatever I had in my stash.

Here are the products I used.
 Click on the item to take you to my website.


You will also find lots of gorgeous embellishments
 in our Clearance section HERE.

Thanks for looking!
Leave a comment if you wish...

Click on "Follow by email" to get all my blog posts to your inbox.






No comments:

Post a Comment