Tuesday 7 July 2015

Life is Wonderful SOTM S1507 layout with Blossom Paper



I whipped up this layout today because I was inspired when I looked at some artwork in our Seasonal Expressions 2 (The Idea book with the strawberries on the front).
I am in LOVE with this Stamp Set!



 Here is the inspiration...


The cutting guide for this layout is in Make It From Your Heart Vol 2, Pattern 14. I used Blossom B&T duos instead of the background stamp with Pear, Hollyhock and Black Cardstock.


The first thing I did was stamp the decorative frame 7 times on White Daisy Cardstock in Black Exclusive Ink. Then I stamped Life is inside one of the frames, Wonderful in Cranberry Ink and Always Remember in Black Ink on Pear Cardstock. I cut out all the frames (they are not perfectly square) and rounded the corners then fussy cut around the Wonderful. I cut the Pear piece with Always Remember into a flag and gave it a White Daisy mount. I adhered it onto my Black page using 3D Foam Tape. I also used foam tape to stick the word Wonderful onto the Life is frame. A half inch strip of the Blossom paper is running along the bottom of the page showing the reverse pattern on the back.


The frames can be used for photos or to journal. Finally I added a few Clear Sparkles for some bling!


All products used can be found on my website www.georgiaoshea.ctmh.com.au
Thanks for looking!

I would love you to leave a comment, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment